Monday, July 18, 2022

Summer Fun

Hello!  I am having summer fun with the Beach Fun set and coordinating dies.  I tore a piece of paper and masked off a sandy beach, then I masked a straight line for the water horizon.  I decided to layer the Whimsical Scalloped tag and the sentiment banner for a little something different.  

IO Ink Colors in full-sized ink pad:

Or from


This is also for Beverly's fun "Stacked DTGD Challenge"!  Beverly has asked us to pile it on.  I had glanced at Kelly's challenge to make a tag so that is where my card began.  Next, started stacking!  

This year is a fun year for DTGD as it's the 15th Anniversary.  As a gift to the paper craft community, the challenges are open to all and that means a chance for a prize is also open to all!  We hope you will join us!


Thanks so much for looking!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie Angie - love the layered tags - is the theme 3x3? - I see three images, three layers on both the base and the sentiment tag, as well as the three tags, and three colours, repeated...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...