Thursday, August 25, 2022

Frame It!

 Hello, this week's F4ALL Challenge at SCS is Frame It!  

I used the new Large Mushroom die and added a bit of color for shading.  I framed my magical mushroom with the Quilted Frame.  I die cut a sentiment from Anytime Sayings with the Rounded Rectangle Layers.  This was such a fun card to make and it came together quickly.  

I used a mix of old and new on this card.  For a look at all the new IO items, click HERE.  For a look at all the dies, click HERE.  


Thanks so much for looking!  


1 comment:

  1. Love that mushroom die cut Angie - a fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...