Monday, October 16, 2023

Life is Lovely - IO Oct Release & Hop Day 2

Hello! Welcome to day 2 of the October Release & Hop.  

I am still playing with Brushos. I love the intense color I achieved using the Maple Stencil. I placed the stencil over the cardstock, ink blended with Distress ink, then sprinkled Brushos and spritzed it with water. Presto, Fall leaf
 magic. The sentiment is from Wonderful Life.  




This next card features the new Turkey! He is such a cutie and very easy to put together. I used a patterned paper from the Watercolor Pumpkins Paper pack for his feathers and the background. The sentiment is from Turkey Sayings. I love the size of the Bread Tag to use as layers.  


To see all the NEW at IO, click HERE.


October 15th & 16th: The Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies, stencils, and paper packs! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during October release week (October 15th – 22nd) will be selected as winners of a special Impression Obsession prize package. The package will be added to their orders! Good luck!
 


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are fabulous, but that cute turkey put a big smile on my face and love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...