Monday, April 1, 2024

Celebrate with Flowers - IO Theme Day & Sale!

Hi, Happy Monday!  I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend. This week at IO we are featuring Spring Flowers and a sale!

Click HERE to begin shopping the wide variety of sale items!  



I used Easter background paper with soft spring flowers and included flowers from the Birthday Bunnies set. It's such a sweet set! I also love using the coordinating Birthday Bunnies Die set! I layered the mini scene on a Rounded Rectangle 1 layer and finished the card.





Hop the entire team for more beautiful flower projects! 


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Another sweet card and love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW - super sweet Angie - love the sweet mini-scene you have created against the sweet gingham paper
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...