Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Spring Things - Day 2 IO April Release Hop


Welcome to day two of the Impression Obsession April Release!

Today is the second day of the Impression Obsession April Release. For my first card, I combined the Butterfly Garden Sayings and Let's Chat stamp sets. The flower images from the Let's Chat set were stamped randomly, and I used a sentiment from the Butterfly Garden Sayings stamp set. Additionally, I fussy cut a butterfly to complete the design.


Next, it's graduation time! 2023 was our last big graduation celebration, however, I had fun making this card for my stash.  The 3-step Layered Confetti stencil set makes this card especially fun. This stencil set will be used often for celebration cards! I also used the new easy-to-use Graduation Hats die set and the Graduation Sayings to complete the design.  



Lastly, I am featuring the new Script Celebrate! This word die will bring a smile to every recipient! I  used papers from the Basic Plaids pack and the Warm Watercolors.  




To see all the new IO products in one place shop HERE.



1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...