Monday, April 15, 2024

Savor Every Moment - IO April Release Hop

Hello everyone!  Impression Obsession has a fantastic April Release!  I will jump right into it but check out the hop details below!

The sweet Baby Elephant is new this month. The elephant image is adorable, and I love the coordinating Baby Elephant die set.  I used the new Circles Stencil that fits the Petite Scalloped Circles for the background. My color choices were inspired by the colors and patterns in style when my children were babies. I used the dark plaid from the Basic Plaids Paper Pack for layering.


Still feeling in a circle mood, I made this card featuring the new Inverted Scalloped Circle and the Enjoy Life stamp set.  I used Classic Pooh Paper for the top layer, then created a scene inside the circle with the Clouds Grass Scene StencilFinally, I fussy cut the bird and placed it on the Bare Branch Die set to finish the scene.

Also, new this month are three different honeycomb stencils and a cute Sweet as Honey Stamp set. For this project, the Honeycomb stencil was used to create the background. Next, the Sweet as Honey Die set was used to die-cut the adorable honey jars, which were then placed on the Heart Shelf

The new stamps, stencils, and papers offer endless possibilities for crafting.


Click HERE to check out all the new things for April!


 From April 15th to April 16th, the Impression Obsession Team will share projects featuring the NEW April Release products. You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog during the event. Additionally, two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the April Release week (April 15th – 22nd) will be chosen to receive a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...