Thursday, April 18, 2024

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS. I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation card. I ink-blended vibrant colors using the new Circles Stencil. The sentiment on the card comes from the Graduation Sayings set, and I added a Graduation Hat to complete the look. The die set includes two sizes of hats, and for this card, I used the small one. I also used the Crazy Stitched Set and the Rounded Rectangle Layers.  

Visit the Impression Obsession website HERE to view all the new April products.      


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful cheerful graduation card Angie - love the bright and cheerful colours, and the subtle texture with the water droplets
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Live Zestfully - Impression Obsession May Release

Hello friends!  Welcome to the May Impression Obsession Release Hop & Giveaway. This month has zesty products, birthday products, and mu...