Hello Friends!
It's August 1st, which means it's time for a brand-new Splitcoaststampers Fan Club Christmas Challenge! If you've been making a few Christmas cards each month, you're well on your way to having a beautiful handmade stash ready for the holidays.
Today I'm featuring the very handsome Santa from the Santa stamp set by SweetMissDaisy Designs. I paired him with beautiful patterned papers from the Rustic Winter Paper Pack for a classic Christmas look full of cozy holiday charm.
Process
I began by creating the background with the Stitched Triangles Die from Scrapbook.com. The stitched geometric pattern adds wonderful texture and interest while allowing the festive patterned paper to shine.
Next, I stamped the handsome Santa onto a large postage-style die-cut and colored him before layering him over the triangle background. To finish the design, I added the sentiment, "Have Yourself a Merry Christmas," creating a timeless holiday card that's easy to mail and fun to recreate.
If you'd like to make this card yourself, you'll find the stamps and papers I used in the SweetMissDaisy Designs Shop.
Be sure to stop by on Saturday for the exciting August SweetMissDaisy Designs Release! There are more adorable products on the way, and I can't wait to share them with you.
One of my favorite things about this layout is how versatile it is. Simply swap in your favorite holiday stamps, patterned papers, or coloring medium to create a completely different look. Handmade cards are such a wonderful way to share creativity while sending something heartfelt to friends and family.
I hope today's project inspires you to get started on your winter card stash if you haven't already. December arrives much faster than we expect!
If you're looking for even more Santa inspiration, be sure to check out my previous projects:
Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy stamping!
Angie
Supplies
- SweetMissDaisy Designs Have Yourself a Merry Christmas stamp set
- SweetMissDaisy Designs Rustic Winter Paper Pack
- Scrapbook.com Stitched Triangles Die
- Large Postage Stamp Die
- Coloring Medium of Choice
No comments:
Post a Comment
You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!