Monday, December 17, 2012

MFP a Heinrich Co. December Feature Presentation

Good morning!!!!  We have a fun week planned at MFP a Heinrich Co. including Special sets, FOSTV challenge and December blog hop so I hope you will stop by every day and see what's new!!!

Today I get to share the Special stamp set and the min stamp set.

First up is "You've Got Style".  This is a super cute set for that stylish friend in your life!!!

Ok, so I have to warn you....my FAVE gift giving item this season is a post-it note pad in a pretty holder.   The post it note holders are a fun addition to a gift so you are going to see quite a few of these from me this week as I have been including these in many gift bags! 


Group shot

I actually had to go back and rephotograph this card because when I was done with the note holder I realized fancy shoes and purse such as these must have bling! The flourish and card stock look black but it's actually a lovely dark blue.


A close up of the bling on the shoes and purse.

The post it note holder has plenty of bling on it too!

A view to see how the post-it note sits inside the cover.

The second set I have to share with you is this month's mini, "Recipe Completer". 



Here is a close up of the card.  I used the weekly sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers  SC414 for my design.  I changed it up a bit turning my card sideways and I left off the circle so we could see the fun kitchen DP.

                     

I included my FAVORITE  chocolate frosting recipe as the inside of my card.  If you are in the habit of buying chocolate frosting off the grocery store shelf, I give you fair warning, if you try this recipe you won't ever be able to eat store bought again!
A close up of the post it note cover.

Thanks so much for looking!  I hope you will hop on over to Speedy Fox & Friends and check out what my teammates have to share with you today!


You've Got Style

Recipe Completer 



Supplies for "You've Got Style":  Paper: MME Moments, MFP 140lb Premium White, MFT Nightshift Blue.  Acces: Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Splendid Circles, MFT Medium Fancy Flourish.

Supplies for Recipe Completer: Paper: MFP 140lb Premium White, BasicGrey Paper Cottage.  Acces: Fiskars scallop border punch, Sizzix Flower Vine EF

2 comments:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...