Friday, August 23, 2013

Mix-Ability

I decided to play a long with Splitcoaststamers MIX30 challenge today.  I had lots of things on the agenda but the challenge caught my attention and well, the next thing I knew I was playing with ink and gesso!

The mix challenge was to add fabric to our projects.  I have a beautiful piece of butterfly fabric that I have had for awhile.  I cut out two of the butterflies and layered them on a mixed background.


The background:
 TH Distress inks misted with water then paper pulled through the ink.
 Dylusions ink Spray with a stencil
Gesso
Distress inked eges

Have a great weekend!

I am entering this into:
A.R.T. Card Challenge - Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. Wow Angie! What a gorgeous card! Those butterflies are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew you did this challenge and had to come over and check. It's a beauty, Angie. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at A.R.T.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...