Friday, August 23, 2013

Mix-Ability

I decided to play a long with Splitcoaststamers MIX30 challenge today.  I had lots of things on the agenda but the challenge caught my attention and well, the next thing I knew I was playing with ink and gesso!

The mix challenge was to add fabric to our projects.  I have a beautiful piece of butterfly fabric that I have had for awhile.  I cut out two of the butterflies and layered them on a mixed background.


The background:
 TH Distress inks misted with water then paper pulled through the ink.
 Dylusions ink Spray with a stencil
Gesso
Distress inked eges

Have a great weekend!

I am entering this into:
A.R.T. Card Challenge - Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. Wow Angie! What a gorgeous card! Those butterflies are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew you did this challenge and had to come over and check. It's a beauty, Angie. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at A.R.T.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...