Saturday, August 10, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends 172 - Plaid

Hello bloggers!  Happy Saturday to you! I am wondering how your week has been?  Ours was interesting, we had school orientation, then the first day of school followed by our daughter having an outpatient surgery.  I have to say, I am just a little bit wiped at the end of this week!  Thankfully all the events of this week are behind us, it's Saturday and that means we have a new challenge at Speedy Fox & Friends!  Our challenge this week is to use plaid on your project!

I am sharing a little sneaky peek with you today of one of the sets you will get to see more of next week, during blog hop week.

 I stamped the branch twice on green DP and cut it out.  I then stamped the sentiment on Spellbinders Label 4.   

To see more beautiful PLAID inspiration and to get all the details on playing along with this week's challenge please visit Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a HC .

Thanks for looking and I hope you will stop by all next week for MFPSaHC Blog Hop!

Recipe:
Stamp - Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a HC - Joyus Season
Paper - Echo Park Season's Greetings, Misc. White, black and Red CS
Acces: Spellbinders Label 4. Red Ribbon, red gems 


12 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Angela. Plaid is so perfect for a Christmas card. I never thought of doing that. I really like the red gems on the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like plaids, and Christmas plaids are my favorite. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie--this is a wonderful Christmas card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Christmas card Angie! Love the layered label and fancy bow! The tiny berries add a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful mix of papers! Fabulous christmas card! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie,
    Your card is pretty and elegant - and I really like the plaid for Christmas. I hope your daughter is doing well after the out-patient surgery!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, even you simple cards are gorgeous. You must have quite a stash of Christmas card ready. I am coveting your determination to do your cards weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angie. Such a pretty Christmas card!! I love that label die from Spellbinders - I think I have to go shopping, LOL!! Love your dps and the little bling you've added.
    Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such pretty plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Angie - love the festive tartan. Hope you all have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...