Sunday, July 1, 2018

Fan Club Christmas - Meowy

Every Wednesday a new tutorial is posted at SCS.  This week's tutorial caught my eye because of a kitty!  Dina created a sample and used one of her own stamp sets, it's darling!  Last night I took a look at the video Dawn created for a Double Triangle Fold.  Dawn's step by step is so detailed that I picked up extra tips like how to deal with the magnetic plate on a die cutting machine when the die wants to hop around and move!  

I thought it would be fun to use this new to me fold for my Fan Club Christmas Challenge this month.  I chose Unity Stamp Co's darling Meowy for my focal image and die cut it with my cross stitch circle die sent to me by my friend Janeen. Funny thing about the coloring, this paper actually has some violet snowflakes in it but on this lower half of the sheet, there is only a teeny tiny violet snowflake at the bottom.  There are a couple more on the inside!  I am celebrating this week's Featured Stamper CheironShe has a stunning gallery.  With THIS card, we featured winter, snow and the same colors. 

The top triangle part of the card opens up and the lower triangle opens out. I added a half cross stitched circle on the back to neaten up the focal image and cover up the ink bleed which as an added bonus adds strength to the circle.  


Thanks so much for looking!  Stop by at Splitcoaststampers and visit me, I am ohmypaper! over there!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Angle what a stunning card - love our colours and that fold is fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...