Saturday, July 7, 2018

Pink Fairy Dreams


Julie is our hostess for the IC657 challenge this week and she chose a sweet site run by two sisters. I found THIS adorable page and was inspired to take out my Playfully Pixie kit from Unity Stamp Co.  The fourth photo on the page totally captured my attention.  The little girl is simply darling and that magenta dress, oh my!   For my sentiment, I chose one from the Reach for the Stars kit.


I totally let my love for pink run wild on this!   I masked the moon then sponged Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves.  I stamped the image then the sentiment and decided a shadow would be a good way to finish off the card.  Reflection shadows are super fun to create!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us over at Splitcoaststampers for daily challenges!

5 comments:

  1. Love the silhouette image and the reflection! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love PINK too! It's my favorite color! (A happy color!) So you know I like this one! Great design...I like how you did the masking of this cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This creation is so fabulous and says so much to my heart. I am so thankful you are blessed with this wonderful talent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angie, this is breathtaking - what a beautiful card!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...