Saturday, July 28, 2018

Black and White


This week for the IC Challenge at Splitcoaststampers Brenda has chosen Plow & Hearth as our inspiration site.  Browsing the site is a fun way to hold onto summer with all the pretty outdoor photos.  The current challege at Unity Stamp Co. is Black and White so for my card I combined both challenges and came up with this!  


I stamped the image and sentiment from the KOM 1/17 When You Smile, added a few highlights with a Copic marker and adhered layers. 

I hope you get to color something this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely done card for both challenges! Black and white always looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Savor Every Moment - IO April Release Hop

Hello everyone!  Impression Obsession has a fantastic April Release!  I will jump right into it but check out the hop details below! The swe...