Saturday, July 14, 2018

A Day for Challenges

I am having a lovely day filled with stamp challenges!  The good kind!  I am hosting the IC challenge at Splitcoaststampers today and a Virtual Stamp Night Challenge!  VSN is a fun weekend with stamping challenges occurring every hour on Saturday from noon until10pm ET and there is even a prize!

My challenge is titled Lemony Yellow.  You can find all the information HERE, I would love to see you there!!!

For my card, I am featuring Hey Friend a new stamp set by Graciellie Designs at Unity Stamp Co. I just love the hanging flowers, leaves, and feathers in this kit!


For my IC658 challenge, I am sending us to a site with souvenirs to inspire us since July is the most common month for vacations in the US.     I chose THIS photo as my inspiration.  Can you guess why?  I created a gift set with  My Panda Balloon from Unity Stamp Co.  I stamped the cute panda on the envies and tied it all up with a sheer ribbon.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the yellow paint splatters on your Hey Friend card and your Panda set just might get CASED...just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty. I really like the bright sunny yellow color.
    I also really like the sentiment on your card.

    I'm having several situations right now...giving me great stress...
    So the sentiment "YOU will make it through this"...
    Seemed like it was for me...Glad you posted it.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...