Tuesday, November 6, 2018

And Back to Fall Again....

And back to fall again! If you follow my blog you might be getting holiday whiplash!  I just create what makes me happy, I might be creating Christmas in July and butterflies in chilly winter!  Today I have decided to revisit fall before it's over and we truly move into Christmas.  Don't be surprised to see Valentine's in December!

To color my pumpkin from the Eat Pie stamp set by The Project Bin I used the no line coloring technique.   It was such fun, now all I want to do is watercolor pumpkins!  



I added color to the pumpkin with Derwent Inktense Pencils and then with a slightly wet brush, I went over the ink.  In places where I wanted a little more color, I picked up ink directly from the pencil with the paintbrush. 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the bright colors of fall today!






1 comment:

  1. Oh what a stunning pumpkin Angie - love the vibrant colours and that it is the star of your card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...