Today I am once again featuring the beautiful Eat Pie stamp set by The Project Bin. I started with the same paper as last week but my pumpkin refused to shine so I switched to watercolor paper and achieved a completely different look from last week. Just as I did last week, I used the same pumpkin stamp and watercolored with Derwent Inktense Ink Pencils. I find it fascinating how every watercolor session is unique! For the sentiment, I masked off the leaf then stamped it back in with a very light distress ink. Then using the same colors as the pumpkin I watercolored the leaf. Using a very fine paintbrush I added back the leaf outline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s Hip to Be Square! | Tree Farm Handmade Card
It’s hip to be square! This week’s Splitcoaststampers Free 4 All Challenge (F4All) is all about squares. We can make a completely square h...
-
Hello! I am so excited because today Unity Stamp Company and My Sweet Petunia (the maker of the MISTI) are teaming up for a fun hop...
-
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Die Release Celebration! Check the end of this post for all the Hop details! There is somet...


lots of detail in this simple looking card. I love it and i love the sentiment with the leaf in it. i always want to do that and never remember and when I do, i don't know what element to switch out a letter with. PF makes it easy with this set. :)
ReplyDelete