Monday, December 19, 2011

Colour Create Challenge #86

Just days away from Christmas now!!  I have been busy making gifts and cards, hanging out with my children, fixing a computer crash and doing it all ignoring a winter cold!  I have made several different Christmas cards this year.  This is one of my favorites.  I had been thinking about this card for several months but put off using the stamp thinking that my skills might grow and I might get a few more tools to really make a nice card. Good THINKING!!  After receiving wonderful birthday gifts from family and friends I did accumulate better tools and I used them for this card!!  The angel is embossed with silver embossing powder.   I have to say it looks better in person but here it is!    I am entering this card in a color challenge to use Blue, Silver and White:  COLOUR CREATE CHALLENGE #86

Paper: GKD Pure luxury,  Recollections Silver "Precious Metals"
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl





3 comments:

  1. What an elegant card - I just love your embossing! Thanks for playing along with Colour Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,
    THIS is an absolutlely GORGEOUS card. Thank you for all your positive comments on my site. Happy New Year to you and yours. You will have some good changes from the sounds of it. It's always exciting to anticipate the New Year and what it will bring. Thank you for being a part of my life.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Savor Every Moment - IO April Release Hop

Hello everyone!  Impression Obsession has a fantastic April Release!  I will jump right into it but check out the hop details below! The swe...