Thursday, July 23, 2020

Embellish

It's my turn to host the Free 4 All Challenge at SCS so hop on over and check it out!  

I used Distress Spray to create the water for my beach scene.  I love that stuff but it clogs up ever spray bottle even when I wipe it off as directed.  So I just unscrew the sprayer and use the tube and just splatter that stuff around!  If I am going to wear flops they might as well be pink!  I jazzed them up a bit with little wooden butterfly beads I bought years ago on a fun vacation with my sister.  
The stamps are 
from Impression Obsession




Are you going anywhere this summer?  I would love to know!  We are not traveling this summer but I sure enjoy seeing summer vacation photos my friends are posting on FB!  

Flip Flops    Beach Mode

2 comments:

  1. My kind of place. Cute too. No trips planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stand summer (too hot around here) but I do love the beach!! Those little butterflies are perfect!! Awesome card my friend.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...