Friday, July 3, 2020

Welcome Home

This week's Inspiration Challenge is brought to us by Julie! She has chosen a fun spray paint site to inspire our art this week.  

This just might be the fastest card I have ever made!  I had the Stars stenciled background in my stash from a couple of months ago.  I never had the chance to use the Baker's Twine from the June Picket Fence Studios Release so I added that to a tilted layer. The twine is so pretty and so much fun without adding any bulk to the card!  Lastly, I added a sentiment from the sweet summer set: Fireflies On a Warm Summer Night. (also has a coordinating die set so that you don't have to fussy cut those tiny fireflies) :)

That's it!


How about a SALE to start your weekend off right?  Just use PFS20 at checkout to receive 20% off your order plus free shipping!  Shop HERE to add to your PFS Collection!


Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a safe and healthy weekend.

Stars Stencil    Baker's Twine

Fireflies On A Warm Night    Fireflies On A Warm Night Coordinating Die





3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Angie - I thought the baker twine was real until OI got to the linked supples :)
    Stay safe and enjoy the holiday weekend
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS design - stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design! Love that baker's twine stamp sooo much! I spotted it on SB.com the other day and immediately fell in love. It's high up on the (ever-larger :D) wishlist now.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...