Saturday, July 11, 2020

Speical Delivery!


It's Saturday and that means it's time for a new Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  I am the host this week and our Guest Designer, Judy, chose a fabulous site for us this week!  

I am sure it won't surprise many of you that the Cat Avatar Posters grabbed my attention.  I adore animal art that shows just the face and a lot of white space surrounding it.   I added some color to my card but there is still plenty of white space.  Just the cat's head is poking up above the special delivery "stamp" which mimics the poster inspiration.

Here is what I used:


Postage Stamp Frames       Paper Hug

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute Angie - love how you have used the stamp and cats, and the wonderful sentiment.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!The cat and mouse are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so sweet, cheerful and fun! Nothing quite like a cute kitty card to brighten anyone's day (unless perhaps they're a fish, bird or mouse ;D).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...