Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Brightly Shining

Hello, Wednesday!  It's time for a new Watercolor Wednesday Challenge!  Kia has given us a lantern tutorial this week.  As you can see, I found it a bit challenging.  Still, even a bad practice is better than doing anything else!  I always want to go back and try again!  :)  Halfway through the painting my cat stepped in the yellow paint and then proceeded to step in the blue changing the blue forever!  Somehow I think I managed to make it all work but I was not happy.  She just looked at me like, "what?" and then "why?" when I washed her paw!

I am entering this in the Watercolor Beginners and Beyond Gratitude Challenge.  I am so thankful for the Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and friends that encourage me to TRY!

I used the Windsor & Newton Watercolor samples, my sweet friend, Janeen gave me.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, naughty puss cat! But still a lovely lantern image Angie
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So serene and timelessly beautiful.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...