Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry and Bright

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you feel treasured and special today no matter what this day looks like for you!  

 It's Christmas but SCS never sleeps so I am hosting a challenge today!  I love that SCS is always open and the challenges go on no matter what. If you are looking for some fun inspiration stop by the Free 4 All Challenge!

My challenge is speech bubbles.  For my card, I used the Speech Borders from Impression Obsesion.  I just love these large speech borders! I stamped the Merry Ornament in such a way that it looks like it's dangling from the speech tail.  Merry & Bright is actually my favorite Christmas sentiment so I fell in love with this ornament!  


I can't believe that Christmas is here and I haven't shared all the cards I made this year so up next is this cute little Christmas Mouse. I stamped him on a Postage Cut and colored him. Next, I made my own background paper with the Sweater Stamp. I think the sweater background looks wonderful in red, so fun to be able to create a background that is just right for the image.  Lastly, I added the Merry Christmas sentiment.


I am playing along with the SCS MIX challenge with this fun card. The MIX is to add texture and I have a lot of texture going on with a Mix of Embossing powders and spray.  The sentiment is: Morning Stars




Next up is a version of the Slant Background paired with the sled.  I created several of these cards this year in different colors with different sentiments. Here is what I used for this one.



Thanks so much for stopping by during the holiday! You make my day bright!
Love and Hugs!


      
 


        

       

     


2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully lovely cards! I especially like the eye-catching shape of the die that you used on the first one. I don't believe I've seen that particular die before. It's really cool!

    Big hugs & tons of joyful festive season wishes,
    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely cards! Hope you had a nice Christmas

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...