Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas #2020

Hello, everyone!  Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate and Happy Everything to those who simply celebrate the every day! 
 After enjoying a celebration meal it's always nice to take a walk so I created a fun scene with park-goers doing just that!    First, I created an outdoor scene with the Slimline Die Cutting system.  I layered the tree die-cut for a fun film strip-type scene.  After cutting the trees, I stamped warm colors using a ink and a paper towel.  Next, I sponged the clouds with Life Changing Blender Brushes and the Slimline Cloud Coverage Stencil.  I stamped the characters from the More Walk in the Park set and die cut them with the Coordinating Dies


Here is a close up of the Red Hat Society Ladies.

In this scene we have a dog walker meeting a cat!  You know I had to include that cat!  And in the bottom square, a couple of friends sharing an ice cream treat.  I think they are enjoying a Christmas walk somewhere warm!  


Next up, I have a tip to share when using the Slimline Die Cutting System.  Don't toss the die-cut squares and circles when using the Die Cutting System!  They can be used as design elements in future projects as I did with this card.  First, I blended ink with the Life Changing Blender Brushes and the Slimline Waves Stencil.  Next, I colored the Leaves For Flowers and die cut them out with the Coordinating Die.  I grabbed one of the circles I have saved from previous Slimline Die Cutting System layouts and stamped the birthday sentiment from Do Good Recklessly
Did you know that Picket Fence Studios now carries the MISTI?  The MISTI is one tool I can't do without.  I use it for every project!  I hope you enjoyed viewing samples featuring items from the December Release!  You can find the entire December Release HERE!
Thanks for stopping by!
       Life Changing Blender Brushes: 4-Pack Broad Application          
                             
                 
      MINI MISTI Version 2.0

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pair of cards. The first one is so charming and fun, and the second has such an eye-catchingly cool background. You definitely have a way with slimline designs!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you people on a walk card! So entertaining and fun!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...