Friday, December 4, 2020

Friday with Alice

Hello, everyone!  I am up on the Picket Fence Studios Blog today featuring sweet Alice!   I think Alice is delighted that it's Friday and she has started celebrating by listening to her favorite mix! 

I created an interesting background with the Geo Squares Stencil and LC Blender Brushes.  I colored Alice then I used her Coordinating Die to cut her out.  Next, I stamped a flower and leaves from Beautiful Girl Flowers and die cut them with Coordinating Dies.  I really like PFS Coordinating dies because they save me so much time when creating cards AND they are sold already separated, no metal cutters required!  You know, I love PFS Sequins so I sprinkled a bit of Razzle Dazzle and that was it!

 Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you feel inspired to create something this weekend!

          

               

 

 

     

    2 comments:

    1. This is so pretty and colored so nicely!

      ReplyDelete
    2. She's radiantly lovely and gives off such a serene energy - something most of us need all the more come the festive hustle and bustle of December.

      Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

      ReplyDelete

    You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

    Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

    Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...