Wednesday, January 20, 2021

IO Theme Day: Hearts

Hello!  
Today is the debut of Impression Obsession's Theme Day.  The DT is creating projects featuring Hearts today! 

I stamped the new Wrapped Ribbon Heart in yummy embossing powder.  I love how it turned out.  For the sentiment, I used one of the new border sentiments, XO Border.  The other two border sentiments are I Love You Border and Hearts and Arrows Border.


Head on over to the Impression Obsession Blog to see what the Design Team has created for our first Theme Day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that you are experiencing good health this week and that your heart is happy!

 


    






4 comments:

  1. Lovely card - so pretty with the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, timelessly pretty card. I adore how you described the embossing as being "yummy" - it really is!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...