Friday, January 8, 2021

My Sweet Petunia/The Rabbit Hole Designs Birthday Collaboration!

 Hello!  

Today is a fun day as I get to create along with the MISTI team and celebrate a birthday with The Rabbit Hole Designs team!  I remember how I used my birthday money for my very first MISTI and how it changed my stamping life!  I use the MISTI every time I stamp.  As a matter of fact, I usually have two going at the same time.  I place my image in one MISTI and then I use another for the sentiment.  Or sometimes I work on several different cards at once!  

Today we are celebrating The Rabbit Hole Designs Birthday Bash!  The Rabbit Hole has the cutest line of caffeinated stamps and dies, and much much more!  They have soft blending brushes, stencils, dies, everything you might need to make a pretty project. I have had an absolute blast celebrating The Rabbit Hole Designs 2nd Birthday!  A birthday bash needs gifts, don't you think?  Well, we have them!  Both My Sweet Petunia and The Rabbit Hole Designs are giving away a $50.00 Gift Voucher each!  Head on over to My Sweet Petunia and The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog for more details!

You can find all of the fabulous new items at the Rabbit Hole Designs store

So how about a birthday card to start us off?  I used the new Party Time Stencil for the background.  Next, I colored the super yummy Just Cake in a way that I would love IRL!  I can't stand fussy cutting so I used the handy Just Cake Die to cut out the cake and the little candles!  


Here is one of the things I love about the MISTI.  I placed the two candles on the platform lid and then I quickly repeat stamped them by moving the paper.  I don't use an acrylic block even for small things anymore because it's just easier to use the MISTI.


My second card is this darling bunny couple Je t'amie!  Aren't they adorable!  Cute animal images get me every time!  This is a fun set with the added hearts so they can be placed anywhere in the scene. The background was created with the lovely Open Heart Stencil.  

To keep things nice and straight I use the Cut-Align for almost every card.  I love this set of rulers!  I love the weight, all of the markings, and best of all that one side is a 0 center!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today and celebrating with me!

     


        

   
      
  









31 comments:

  1. So very cute!!! I love that background stencil on the birthday card!! Congrats for being a design team member! DeborahS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these the cutest! Such sweet cards! I love my Misti and would love to win to get another one! Thanks for the generosity of both companies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake is great but with that stencil WOW. Those bunnies are darling. Excellent work

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love the cake and the rabbits are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with the bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...that bunny stamp is adorable. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful cards! I am not a fan of fussy cutting either...Curious as to how you use the cut-align.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colorful birthday cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both cards Angela! I knew that cake would have some pink, sweet friend and those bunnies are so cute! Hugs and I hope you and your family had a great Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cake looks good enough to eat... love the bunny couple, so much. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a happy looking cake! The colors are so cheerful. And I really like those bunnies. They are adorable. The cut-align ls a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute, love this stamp and your inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are adorable, that cake looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marisela Delgado said: Such a sweet card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are fabulous! And I love my Misti!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a snazzy cake fcard or Rabbit Hole's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can not stamp any more, without my Misti. I use my blocks to weigh things down when gluing. Love your cards! Those bunnies are just to darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my stars, those rabbits take the (heart shaped) cake as the cutest critter image I've seen in the paper crafting world for longer than I can remember. What a fantastic card you've created with them (likewise for the awesome b-day cake greeting as well).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet and upbeat cards (we NEED that right now)...happy colors and fun designs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that bunny with the pink ribbon! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable cards!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your cards!! They both rock! I think my fav is the rabbits. They look like you hand drew them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely LOVE your card...the images are SO cute and your design is wonderful...also, pink is my favorite color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such pretty cards! Love the elegant cake... the stenciled background looks very nice... the bunnies are so sweet! Great coloring! I love my Misti, but I don't have the Cut-Align yet... I am sure that's so helpful too! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the yellow/pink cake card and those bunnies are adorbs. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Spring Things - Day 2 IO April Release Hop

Welcome to day two of the Impression Obsession April Release! Today is the second day of the Impression Obsession April Release. For my firs...