Friday, January 15, 2021

More Picket Fence Studios Release Day Goodness

 Hello crafty friends!  Yesterday was the Picket Fence Studios January Release Day and today I am over at the Picket Fence Studios Blog sharing a couple of new Release cards so I thought I would share them here too!   This release is so huge that you are going to have to check it all out HERE at the store!  But before you go, I have a few samples to share with you!

 First, up Picket Fence Studios has three new Paper Glazes.  They are soft and sweet.  For this card, I used Mint Hydrangea Paper Glaze with the Coloring Book Stencil. I created a Diamond Cut-out top layer with the Slimline Die Cutting System.  I added the Welcome Die and the new Spring Fling Sequins Mix. Lastly, beneath the card are two of the beautiful Slim Line Rainbow Envelopes.

Up Next, I have another slimline to share only this time I have switched the orientation.  For the background, I have stamped the 4x4 Falling hearts and then I added a top layer using circles from the Slim Line Die Cutting System. I made a faux shaker by simply adding a sprinkle of Green Fairy Sequins to each circle.  I die cut the new Always sentiment out three times and stamped LOVE from Wild Peonies.  Wild Peonies only a beautiful floral set but it also has wonderful sentiments too.   Lastly, I have my card resting on the new Slim Line Neutral envelopes!


There is so much more to see!  I haven't even touched on the new Gem Mixes, the 1 oz jars  or half the new stamps and dies so for a look at the entire January Release stop by HERE. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look today!

                  

                  

      

          

                                    
              
1 Ounce Jars - 3 Pack         Gem Mixes - Purple Side of a Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cards. Really like all those bold pink hearts with the added sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning cards Angie - love that one with the glaze - that looks an amazing product. I would jump in and buy if the darn postage wasn't so expensive - maybe that's just as well for my budget :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an eye-catching, fantastic pair of cards, Angie. Despite the fact that they're trending massively at the moment, I haven't made a slimline card in years. You're wonderful examples here are officially stoking my creative fires and making me think that I might just have to give one (or more) slimlines a go this year.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...