Friday, January 8, 2021

Journey

It's Friday!  I am the hostess for the F4ALL Challenge this week.  I am ready to leave Christmas decorations behind and brighten things up with flowers so I decided on flowers and hearts as today's challenge theme. We would love to have you join us at Splitcoaststampers and create with Flowers and Hearts!  

As we finish up the first week of 2021, with a whole year ahead of us, I thought this Journey sentiment from Impression Obsession was especially appropriate.  As we make plans let not a stumble be the end of our journeys!  I framed the sentiment with this pretty Heart Frame and placed it on a base stamped with the delicate Peony Pattern.


Thanks so much for stopping by and may this year be filled with peace and resilience!

Hugs!




 

3 comments:

  1. Can’t get enough of this sweet bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome message and reminder to us all. And what a sweet, elegant card. The serene colours compliment these icy winter months perfectly.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...