Thursday, January 14, 2021

January Picket Fence Release

 Hello crafty friends! Welcome to the Picket Fence Studios January Release Day!  There are new stencils, sequin mixes, stamps, dies, and a brand new line of gems and slimline envelopes! Oh, my goodness, this release is so huge that you are going to have to check it all out HERE on the website!  But before you go, I hope you will check out a few samples I created for you!    So let's jump to it!

First up, I created a Slimline card with the Slim Line Die Cutting System and the Slim Line Dashes Stencil.  The sentiment and envelope image is from Crafty Lifestyle.  We all know that to craft or not to craft is never the question!  :)  The pens and marker are from a little set called Color Like a Bird Sings.  The staging behind the card is from the NEW Slim Line Rainbow Envelope line and for fun, I added a dash of the new Green Fairy Sequins.  

When the card is flipped around it has a fun surprise!  I added the lovely poem describing why we make cards and a few images from the Oh, So Many Cards set.  The set includes several watermarks to place on the back of the card that will go with your signature!  I staged this card with more Slim Line Rainbow Envelopes


Next up is one of my favorites from the January Release.  My love for clouds goes back to my 7 year-old-self, lying on the grass watching the clouds fly across the sky.  My much older self still loves watching clouds and I love putting them on cards.  Picket Fence Studios is releasing two new stencils for cloud making.  On this card I am featuring the 52 Layers of Clouds Stencil and the Slim Line Rising Sun Stencil.  The Slim Line Short Grass Die is fabulous and extends the full length of a slimline card!  I added "thinking of you" from the More Fancy Sentiments set and now you can purchase the Coordinating Die for exquisite sentiment styling!  I couldn't resist adding the bird silhouettes from the Sleeping Tree Set. Lastly, in the background of the card, I show two of the beautiful envelopes from the Slim Line Rainbow Envelopes.  


I have so much to share so I hope you will join me tomorrow either on the PFS Blog or here for a look at more NEW Release samples!  For a look at ALL of the new items right now click  HERE. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look today!
                        
Slim Line Dashes Stencil                   
                
More Fancy Sentiments                    
      

3 comments:

  1. Your cards make me feel like spring is not far away and things will get better. Lovely use of the yellow and green and the rainbow envelopes are sure to brighten the postmans day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, and wow again Angie - these cards are amazing.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo true!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ For me, it's more, is there time and energy, as the desire is there pretty much 24/7.

    Fabulous pair of cards, my friend. I hope that things are well on your end and that you're having a cozy, relaxing weekend with plenty of time to craft.

    Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...