Thursday, April 29, 2021

Crafty Happenings

        Hi! I am delighted to be up on the My Sweet Petunia blog today with my first post as a team member!  

Recently a friend gave me a couple of wreath building stencils so I thought this would be the perfect time to showcase a fun way to utilize the MISTI.  


First, I took three small stamps from the I Work for Watercolor stamp set and arranged them on a corner of a 3 3/4 inch square piece of cardstock.  I closed the lid of the MISTI to pick up the stamps, then inked and stamped.


Then, I turned the cardstock so that the next blank corner was in the top right-hand corner of the stencil.  I inked the stamps and closed the lid to stamp.


Next, I continued turning the paper and inking until I had stamped all four corners.


 I colored the image, then cut it from corner to corner and layered the triangles on black cardstock measuring 3 3/4" x approx 5 1/4" leaving an opening in the middle.  In the middle, I added a sentiment strip with a fun sentiment from Crafty Lifestyle and sprinkled a few Irish Coffee Sequins. You can find lots of wreath-building ideas from Gina K on Youtube!

Thanks so much for stopping by! For the link to the My Sweet Petunia Store, click HERE!


    

    

     
  



1 comment:

  1. Too cute + funny! Soooo true!!! If only they'd add another 24 (or 100!) hours to the day so that we could have more time to focus on our paper crafting passion.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...