Sunday, October 3, 2021

Bloom with Grace

 Hello!  
It's Sunday and that means it's time to celebrate a new Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers.  I found a gorgeous yellow rose card in Mickey's gallery! If you would like to see Mickey's card, you can find my CARD at SCS with links to the challenge and Mickey's card.  Congratulations to Mickey!

I made a subtle background with the Leather Kaleidoscope background stamp.  I painted the Budding Blossom with watercolor paint.  Lastly, I added the sentiment Bloom with Grace.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to see you tomorrow for our October Release Hop & Giveaway!

      
  






3 comments:

  1. Exquisite work Angie - this is beautiful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immensely lovely greeting. Some cards transmit instant serenity. This beauty is one of them.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...