Sunday, October 31, 2021

Just Chillin with the SCS Fan Club

Hello!  It's the first of the month and that means it's time for the SCS Fan Club Christmas Challenge.  All Fan Club members are welcome to play along!

I used this adorable penguin from the Just Chillin Set.  I added three small snowflakes in a row from the Skiing Snowmen set.  


Don't forget to stop back by tonight and tomorrow night for the Impression Obsession November Blog Hop & Giveaway!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

    


3 comments:

  1. I love your placement and frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. He looks like he is about to get into mischief. Great use of the sketch and thanks for pointing me in the right direction again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming, smile-inducingly sweet greeting. I love the design layout and abundance of white space (and of course that ultra cute penguin as well).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...