Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Mushroom Magic

Hello!  Welcome to Watercolor Wednesday!  Every week at Splitcoaststampers, we have a special challenge dedicated to watercolor.  I am hosting our challenge this week and we are painting mushrooms.  We are following a beautiful tutorial with fantastic colors.  My husband is home and we have been busy with projects, so I decided to use this fun Mushrooms Happen stamp set for the outline of the mushroom instead of struggling with my drawing skills! One of the fun things about this set is that it comes with faces and arms!  However, I used it just for the outline of the mushroom for my painting.  If you like adding faces to projects you might also like Miss Your Face and Sending Smiles.  


I used this paper for the project but it's not 100% cotton so does not have some of the properties that are found in 100% Cotton. 
This is a beautiful paper I like to use as often as I can.
  



3 comments:

  1. This turned out amazing! I love ti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this so mush! :D What an awesomely cute, whimsical, beautiful greeting.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...