Friday, December 31, 2021

The Right Footwear!


Hello!  
It's time for a new Free 4 All Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  This week our theme is "It's a Girl Thing".  You are invited to join us!


I had great fun with the Boot Tag and dangled it from the Barbed Wire Border.  The sentiment is from Cowboy boot Sayings.

I was hoping to make this post a little longer with a few 2021 cards that I have not shown yet but that will have to wait for now.  If I can't back here before then I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Hugs!
Ang  

         


 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously beautiful card! I adore the idea of classic cowboy boots done up in watercolours. Someone could make a sizable fortune, IMO, selling actual boots that looked just like the one's you've created here.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...