Monday, November 20, 2023

A Chistmas Hug in a Mug - IO Theme Day

Hi!

This month's IO Theme is Hug in a Mug!  

IO has several cute cups and mugs. Today, I am featuring the new mug, Cocoa Mug. I like the little heart stitching. I paired the mug with the Hot Chocolate Sayings.  The background paper is called Christmas Sweater; all the papers have different designs you might see on a sweater!  I also used my two most often used IO dies.  The Crazy Stitched Set and Rounded Rectangle Layers.




Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for a list of participating designers!  







 

1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...