Wednesday, November 1, 2023

The Colors of Fall - IO November Limited Edition Set

Hello! Welcome to the November Limited Edition Set Release!  

This set includes beautiful outdoor scenes and three sentiments. For my first card, I enjoyed painting the scene. I used paper from the Warm Watercolors paper pack and cut the sentiment with a Rounded Rectangle Layers die.    




I love this little scene. Framing with the Rectangle 6 in 1 Frame and a border from the Watercolor Pumpkin paper pack finishes off this card.  





November 1st & 2nd, the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the November Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog daily through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (November– 8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here's the Team List to view all the gorgeous creations made with this month's set!

1 comment:

  1. Your first card is amazing Angie - love how you have mounted the image and pulled the paper colours into the image. Your second card is also wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...