Thursday, November 2, 2023

It's All About Words

 Hi!  This week at the F4All Challenge, our focus is word/phrase dies. 

I created the background with Distress Ink and the Cloud Grass stencil. Over the top of the clouds, I added the Sunburst Stencil. Lastly, I sprinkled the background with water.  I love that Adore Him Die comes with a bubble background!  I used my Precision Glue Press to adhere the sentiment to the background. The Glue Press has a fine point so that little dies can be glued in place without making a mess!  


That is all for me today!  I hope you are well, and thank you for stopping by!  

1 comment:

  1. WOW Angie - this is amazing - love your background, that is so impressive, and a stunning card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...