Monday, November 6, 2023

Watercolor Pumpkins - IO November Product Focus

Hello everyone!  This month's IO Product Focus is Patterned Paper.  I think IO has some of the most beautiful patterned papers! They are not flimsy papers, and they have a slight sheen to them.  The scenes and patterns are gorgeous.  Sometimes, the scenes are just too pretty to cover up, so I just add a sentiment as I did with this card.  Here is what I used:





For a look at all the beautiful IO paper packs, click HERE.

Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for links to the Team Product Focus projects!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...