Monday, November 27, 2023

Just Breathe - Team Favorites

It's Team Favorites this week, and I chose a Just Breath.  

The stamp set is a sentiment set called Remember Your Why.  It includes a large arrow and six sentiments that can easily be your project's star and focal point.  I paired the sentiment with a fun dandelion paper from the Forest Floor paper pack.  The sentiment is framed on the Stitched Square Frame.  



Also, remember that until midnight, you can shop and get 20% off!  




Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to look at the Team's Favorites!  

Thanks for stopping by!  








 

1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...