Thursday, November 30, 2023

A Christmas Tag

Hello! Can you believe it's December? Wow. Over at SCS, we are playing along with our last Fan Club Christmas Challenge of the year! I can't mention what the challenge is, but I can tell you all the fun things I used to make this tag. 

I used the Bread Tag and a piece of Christmas Plaids Paper. IO paper has a nice weight and a pretty sheen, but I wanted it a little more sturdy for the tag, so I die-cut a second tag out of green cardstock and glued it to the back.  

The Cocoa Bear is so cute, and it's also EASY to use. When I am doing many things at once, I appreciate an easy-to-use die! The snowflakes come from the Christmas Cookies set, and it's just the right size for projects like this. It's a great way to get extra use from a die!  



Thanks so much for looking!  

 

2 comments:

  1. Angela, I can’t say enough how cute every detail of this charming tag is! Every element works together so perfectly. This would be so delightful to see on a gift! Heck, it’s a gift in and of itself. Time, love and wonderful craftsmanship…who could ask for anything more. ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous this is Angie - love the tag, and how you have added the bear, which is beautifully coloured
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...