Saturday, February 17, 2024

Spring is in the Air - Day 3 of the IO February Release

Day three of the February release finds spring in the air! I hope you are enjoying all the projects the team has made this month! 

For day three I created one of my favorites!  I used the Cobblestone Stencil in the background.  The layer was cut with the new Stitched Squares die set. It's a very pretty die set that includes a smaller square and a pretty little banner.  The Some Bunny stamp set includes several adorable bunnies, great sentiments, and butterflies! I also used the Some Bunny Die Set 



I used the Chicken image from First Blooms and paired it with the Chicken Wire paper to create this card. I stamped the image on a Rounded Rectangle Layer 2. After that, I included a Stitched Slimline Layer made out of Quilted Grunge paper. Lastly, I fussy cut the sentiment from Thought Bubbles.


Please hop on over to the shop here for all that is new!


HOP Details!


February 15th - 17th the Impression Obsession Team will share projects with the NEW February products! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
PRIZES -Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (February 15th -22nd) will be chosen and will have a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty pair of cards Angie. Sorry i have not been around much, but life....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...