Thursday, February 15, 2024

Easter, Flowers, and Hello - IO February Release!

Hello and welcome to the February Impression Obsession Release!  
This month's Release includes bunnies, flowers, layering dies, and much more! You can find everything new, HERE.

So let's get started!

The gorgeous new Vintage Garden Blooms set includes several images to inspire countless creative projects. Since the pitcher is such a lovely size, I used only the Vintage Garden Blooms stamp set and a Rounded Rectangle Layer to create this friendship card.


Next up, getting a head start on Easter cardmaking. I combined the Capital Alpha Dies with the new Alpha Sayings Easter stamp set for an extra pop to the sentiment. I stenciled grass for the sweet bunny with the new Edgers Stencil set. Additionally, I used new Chicken Wire Paper, Crazy Stitched Set, and Rounded Corner Sentiments 2.



Finally, I had a great time with Lindsey's new Borders & Bits Series 2 set. Firstly, I created a background on the cardstock by dragging an ink pad over it. Next, I had fun making a scene with elements from the stamp set.  There are so many ways to be creative with this fantastic set!  Lastly, I added the hello sentiment from the little set, Colorful Sayings


I had so much fun making the cards featured on today's banner! I have included the links below in case you wish to take a closer look.
              



 February 15th - 17th the Impression Obsession Team will share projects with the NEW February products! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.

PRIZES -Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (February 15th -22nd) will be chosen and will have a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Thanks so much for taking a look, now stop by the rest of the team to see what they created with these great sets!  

5 comments:

  1. These are all lovely samples of what's new at IO, but I really love that 3rd card of yours, Angie. So artsy and fun with color and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. Had to check them out knowing they were all possible ideas for today. So glad we went for multiple stamps as that card is so eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vibrancy of the blue water pitcher card is so gorgeous Angie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two pretty cards and one funky card! Great job with them all!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Beautiful cards! Love those tulips.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...