Monday, February 26, 2024

Hi! It's Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello! It's time for Team Favorites at Impression Obsession. With so many beautiful products in the monthly release, choosing just one favorite can be difficult. However, I finally settled on a card that I really enjoyed making. The Borderlines and Borders & Bits Series 2 sets enabled me to experiment with different techniques for various projects. I went with simple coloring on this project. I utilized the Capital Alphabet die set to create the word "HI," which I placed on a banner from the Rounded Corner Stitched Square set. Additionally, the focal point flower was stamped on a square layer from the same Rounded Corner Stitched Square set. 



Another favorite card features the Cobblestone Stencil and sweet tulips from the Alphabet Sayings Easter set. I used the Capital Alphabet Die Set to write out "spring" and completed the sentiment with a word from the Alphabet Sayings Easter set. I die-cut a square focal point with the Inside Out Rounded Square to create added flair.


Check out all of the Team Favorites on the Impression Obsession Blog!  



Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful pair of cards, and both so different - love the blue on white against the brown on the top card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the design of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards make great use of these wonderful items you selected to feature. I love that border stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue and the border on the first one and the Spring one is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...