Monday, February 5, 2024

Background Hope - IO February Product Focus

Hello! This month's IO Product Focus is Background Stamps.  

For my background project, I used the beautiful Flower Pattern Background stamp. The intricate details of the flowers and leaves added a touch of elegance to the card. To make my favorite word stand out, I used the new Ovals Stencil. The stencil added a subtle outline, making the word pop against the floral background. Finally, I made the word HOPE with the Capital Alphabet die-cut letters. The bold, uppercase letters provide a striking contrast to the delicate background.

For a look at all the new products stop by here.
 


Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see the different ways the team has used background stamps!  


 

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Angie - love the contrast of the sentiment panel and diecut letters against the soft and delicate background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...