Friday, February 16, 2024

Spring Flowers and Not a Cupcake - IO February Release Day 2

Hello, and welcome to day two of the Impression Obsession Release Hop for February!

The lovely Stitched Flowers Die set and other brand-new items are used in all of today's projects!  Everything new is available Here

First up today is the adorable Hello Spring Bunnies stamp set. I think these bunnies are adorable.  I also used the Hello Spring Bunnies Die set.  The background paper is Vintage Gardens.  Also, I used the Inside Out Rounded Square and the Rounded Corner Stitched Square. 
 

I made a flower arrangement with the Stitched Flowers on this next card. The Quilted Grunge paper pack adds a punch to all backgrounds and layers!  I made a little vase from the Inside Out Arch then added a sentiment from the Hello Spring Bunnies stamp set.   


For this card, the Stitched Flowers are a little accent for the humorous image and sentiment from the Snark-asm stamp set. I also used a Rounded Rectangle 2 layer, Stitched Square Frame, and Prairie Paper




 February 15th - 17th the Impression Obsession Team will share projects with the NEW February products! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.

PRIZES -Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (February 15th -22nd) will be chosen and will have a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders! 

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. Love that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Cards are wonderful. They touch my heart with Spring.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...