Monday, February 19, 2024

Some Bunny Loves You - IO Theme Day


  Hello! This week at Impression Obsession, the theme is bunnies. I created a scene using the Alpha Sayings Easter set, featuring an adorable bunny surrounded by some pretty green grass made with the Edgers stencil. The scene was completed with a little dragonfly and placed on a Stitched Square. The butterfly background paper is from Vintage Garden


I created another scene with the super sweet set, Some Bunny, and the coordinating Some Bunny Dies. The scene features a bunny and a pretty landscape created with the Edgers stencil. The background paper is once again from the Vintage Garden paper pack. I used a Rounded Rectangle 1 Layer as the stage for this small, spring scene.


If you're interested in seeing more new products from Impression Obsession, you can visit the website here. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...