Thursday, July 11, 2024

National Simplicity Day

  This week for the F4All Challenge we are celebrating National Simplicity Day. On this day, we commemorate the birthday of Henry David Thoreau, a 19th-century American philosopher and naturalist. Thoreau thought that simplicity brought about reduced stress and increased productivity. So happy Simplicity Day!  

For my card, I kept it very simple with the Slide Frame. To mimic the look of a slide, I colored Nola's beautiful image in a neutral brown. The image and sentiment are from the Love and Encouragement stamp set.  

If you missed the IO Release, scroll down to the next post for all the details!  

To see all that is new at IO, click HERE


Thanks for stopping by!


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Angie, this is certainly simplicity perfected! Love your end result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Christmas Blessings and More - September IO Release

Welcome to day 3 of the September Release Hop!   The Closing sale is still happening and includes NEW items . Shop  HERE ! Just a brief note...