Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Retro Day - IO July Release Hop Day 2

Hello, and welcome to the Impression Obsession Release Hop Day 2! You can find all the details below. 

Visit HERE for a look at all that is new! 

I created a piece of wall art for my first project. I framed an old photo of my kids with the retro Slide Frame Die. The Slide is a lovely design element to feature photos or stamped images. This die made me think of my early years. My dad dabbled in photography for a while. I can still smell the photo chemicals. It was magical seeing the white paper transformed into images! However, I was not impressed with the slides. Haha.  I wanted to see pictures! 
Additionally, I used the adorable tiny hearts from the Tiny Tags Sayings Set to stamp on the tag. Last, I used some lovely patterned paper from the Heart Tiles paper as a background.


Next, I had fun with the Happy Mail stamp set and the Large Postage Stamp Die. Happy Mail is one of three new mail stamps. I also used Heart Gingham Paper and a Rounded Corner Sentiment 2 Die.  




July 8th, 9th & 10th The Impression Obsession Team will share projects with July Release products! Every day during the event, a list of participants will be available on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the July Release week (July 8th–14th) will receive an Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

2 comments:

  1. I have no doubt your children are somewhat older now Angie, but that is one lovely 'frame' for the photo.
    The card with the postal/collage effect is gorgeous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the slide frame die to capture a photo. This die is so versatile. I love the happy mail stamps.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Christmas Blessings and More - September IO Release

Welcome to day 3 of the September Release Hop!   The Closing sale is still happening and includes NEW items . Shop  HERE ! Just a brief note...