Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Seasons - Impression Obsession Release Hop Day 3

Hello and welcome to the IO July Hop Day 3!  

Visit HERE for a look at all that is new! 

First up is one of my favorites for this month! I had a blast making a beach scene with Nola's cute Just Add Water stamp set. To add some extra detail, I fussy-cut the little beach sign and popped it up. I also used the Heart Tiles paper pack and the Crazy Stitched Set layering die.    


Next, I took a break from the "seasons" theme for chocolate! I used the following items, listed below.



And bringing up the end is a winter birthday card! I used a fun set by Nola celebrating birthdays in 4 seasons. Below is a list of the items I used.

   



July 8th, 9th & 10th The Impression Obsession Team will share projects with July Release products! Every day during the event, a list of participants will be available on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the July Release week (July 8th–14th) will receive an Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders! 

1 comment:

  1. A trio of fabulous cards Angie - love the chocolate one, no quite sure why... but the sentiment is such fun!! But my favourite is the JOY one - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cue the Confetti! - Theme Day - Birthday

Hello and welcome to this month's IO Theme Day. We are celebrating birthdays this month, and birthday cards are the happiest cards to ma...